11th April 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What are the different stages of MBBS course?

Sir, I have just given my 10th Board exam and will study Science in 11th standard. My aim is to study MBBS course. So, I want to know about the different stages of MBBS course so that I can achieve my aim easily.

14th April 2018, 05:08 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What are the different stages of MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have just given my 10th Board exam and will study Science in 11th standard. My aim is to study MBBS course. So, I want to know about the different stages of MBBS course so that I can achieve my aim easily.
To join MBBS course the first thing you need to do is to complete your 10+2. Although 10+2 appearing candidates are eligible to apply for the NEET exam (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) but they need to pass the 10+2 exam with atleast 50% marks in each Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> 10+2 pass with atleast 50 % in PCB and 50% In english.

>> Appearing candidates are also allowed.

>> maximum age limit is 25 years. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC)

Application Fee: Rs. 750.

>> Important Dates :
## Online Application date : 08.02.2018 to 09.03.2018 upto 11:30 IST.
## Admit Cards Release date : 2nd week of April.
## Date Of Examination : 06/05/2018
## Declaration of Result : 05/06/2018
15th April 2018, 01:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify for NEET. NEET is conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th.

The age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. For more details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th April 2018, 10:36 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) it is five year duration course.

To get admission in the course candidates have to qualify for NEET examination conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed 12th or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th.

The age limit is 17-25 years.

So, if you want to get admission in MBBS course you have to qualify for NEET.
15th April 2018, 11:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The admission in MBBS course is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

The academic qualification required for MBBS course is 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should have minimum of 50% marks. In 11th science, you must select these subjects. Your aim should be to score maximum marks in 12th.
15th April 2018, 01:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBBS Stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of this course is five and half years.

For MBBS course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCB from a recognized board so you have to first complete your 12th class with PCB subjects.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

STEPS TO FOLLOW

1. First of all you have to complete your 12th class in science stream

2. Then you have to appear in Entrance examination

3. After that you have to participate in the counseling process

4. Then you can join MBBS course.
15th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

The different stages are:

Take Physics Chemistry and Biology in 12th board exams then secure minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

Next stage to apply for NEET exam and pass it with good rank for admission in MBBS in good government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?