1st February 2011, 08:52 PM
soorajramcs

What to do after committing mistake in CEE form?

sir, i have made a mistake during CEE form filling,i have write my register number incorrectly can i erase the reg no

3rd February 2011, 08:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after committing mistake in CEE form?

It is not advisable to make any correction in the form. Make changes which not be noticeable. So it would be better if you can purchase another form. Also this time fill the details first in a rough page and then copy it to the main. Do keep a copy of the filled form before sending it across.
4th February 2011, 12:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

It Was Big Mistake You Have Done Your Application form, I think Your Form Will Be Liable to Be Rejected. I dont Know, How Can I One Can Irresponsible While fill The CEE Form.

Whenever You Fill The Application form, Please Fill It Correctly with Cool Mind Dont Hopeless while Fill the Application Form Because Your Silly Mistake Will Rejected Your form, It Was Clearly Mention In The Notification then Please fill the Form Correclty And Follow the Guidelines Properly.

But You Have Fill Wrong Registration Number In Your CEE Form, Then I will Suggest You Just Contact to the Concerned Department Soon And Ask Him, Is Your Mistake will be Corrected Or Not Because they will Guide You Properly. I Hope Your Form Will Not be Rejected, So, Its Better If You Can Contact To the Concerned Department.
4th February 2011, 12:31 AM
shubham957

Quote:
Originally Posted by soorajramcs View Post
sir, i have made a mistake during CEE form filling,i have write my register number incorrectly can i erase the reg no
dear friend,
you have done a very ignorant thing. Whenever you are filling a form, you must double check your details before filling. But since you must you have committed such a big mistake, your form is going to be rejected. For saving your form from rejection, you must contact the cee authorities immediately. The contact details are given in the cee brochure.
4th February 2011, 11:00 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you should be very much careful when you fill up any form. now you have to face a great trouble as you have done a big mistake. at least when you are writing registration number you must be more careful.

now as you have done mistake so before erasing it try to contact with the CEE office. ask them how you will erase it or how you will correct it or you will erase it. but if you erase it without asking them then there is a chance to be rejected your form. so it is better to ask them first.

the contact details of the office will be available on the information brochure.

best wishes.
25th April 2011, 02:49 PM

you should must be very care full whlie fillig the cee form as it has a lot of confusion ,you have entered the wrong reg .number so it is liable for the rejections.
my suggestion is to apply for the exam once again......
14th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

the photograph which i have doesnt contain the name and date on the confirmation form. what should i do?
23rd January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

The photograph which i have doesnt contain name and date of birth on the cofirmation form what should i do ?
24th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i didn't give my income details and the income column in printout is marked nill. does it affect my application?
26th April 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,,, i hv done a mistake in filling d application form for CEE...actually i mentioned my centre as dibrugarh bt if my centre can be transferred to guwahati then it would b easier to me because on 18th CMC will be at guwahati nd immediate on 19th CEE at dib wl nt b possibl..so is der ne way by wch i can get my xamination centre transferred. I hvnt submitted my form yet. - snigdha ,tinsukia
1st May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what will happen if i have put my right hand thumb impression in place of left hand impression since it was not mentioned in the form which thumb impression to put??plz help.....
29th May 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I got 100 marks in maths, 99 in physics and 97 in chemistry in CBSE, plus two exam 2012. While submitting my marks to CEE,I entered my marks as 100, 99 and 97 eventhough it is given as 100, 099 AND 097 in the CBSE website. Now I notice that we are supposed to enter the marks exactly as in the website. Will I have a problem? Is there any way that it can be rectified?
30th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ENTERED WRONG ANNUAL INCOME IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.DOES IT AFFECT MY APPLICATION
12th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given my date of birth incorrectly. what should i do?pls reply
18th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

My names spellin is wrong..i have submitted my cee form online..what to do?p.s
24th April 2013, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, i forgot to put my handwritten signature below in the cee form,will it be rejected.?
24th April 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir my user name and password are shwing invalid no 1 when i enter them.sir hw to slv dis problm
9th May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, my date of birth is wrong it should be 1996 Bt now it's written 1995 and the form is already submitted what should I do?? should I post documents to the Dibrugarh university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?