13th July 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of BBA to have a better career path?

Hello, I'm a pure humanities student,will be doing BBA but I'm confused what to do after that, I'll do mba but what then will I be able to join finance work or something like that which will pay me high? I am looking to have a better career path so please help me.

15th July 2017, 05:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of BBA to have a better career path?

Yes, MBA is a good option to pursue after BBA.

Nowadays, if you are pursuing MBA from a reputed institute, like IIMs, then you will have better job opportunities than other fellow institutes.

Start preparing for CAT exam from now onwards, so that in final year you can apply for that and secure good percentile.

You can also pursue M.Com after BBA but that will not be fruitful to you.

Just because, M.Com graduates are often offered teaching jobs in Universities.
15th July 2017, 06:02 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

After Bachelor of Business Administration, you can pursue Master of Business Administration for better career and job opportunities.

MBA from top management institutes like Indian Institute of Management can offer you better pay and career scope. During BBA, you can prepare for Common Admission Test and clear it to get admission in IIT for MBA course.
15th July 2017, 06:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Master of Business Administration will be a good course option after completion of your bachelor's degree in Business administration for better pay and package. You can get admission in top colleges of BBA in IPU through Common Entrance Test.

Along with BBA, you can prepare for MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in top MBA colleges of India like IIMs, XLRI etc.
15th July 2017, 07:08 PM
perthc

Hi,

After completion of BBA,you can do MBA which has so many prospects.

MBA in Finance offers great growth prospects and opportunities to climb up the ladder abound in the area of finance.

~~You can look out for exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies and financial institutions.

~~In fact you can get involved in consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance and international finance.

~~Years of experience in this area can also lead you to serve on government committees and contribute significantly to policy-making issues.

~~You can also end up providing consultancy services to corporate and government organisations.
15th July 2017, 07:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities after completion of BBA course to find better career Path:

There are several courses to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course. You may pursue M.Sc, Msw, Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts ...etc., courses.

Although there are several courses available, you may pursue any one of the courses mentioned above. On the other side, you can pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course.

Some of the top streams available are,
* Marketing
* Finance
* Information Technology
* Human Resources
* Accounting..etc.,

I suggest you to go ahead with MBA course in any of the above mentioned streams to find better career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?