17th May 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What to do after intermediate to get a Bank job or Income Tax department job?

Sir I got 80% in intermediate with PCM subjects. Sir please tell me what should i do to get a bank job or to get a income tax department's job...?

17th May 2016, 09:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after intermediate to get a Bank job or Income Tax department job?

After passing your intermediate you can join as a clerk in banking sector but I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and then to appear in degree level exam to get job as Income Tax Officer in Income Tax Department and as Manager job in banking sector.
18th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after intermediate to get a Bank job or Income Tax department job?

To get the job in Income tax department or Banking jobs you need minimum graduation degree.

So, after 10+2 you are eligible to pursue graduation in any discipline. After degree you have to appear and qualify in SSC or IBPS/SBI examination.

There is no limitations on aggregate to appear for examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in or www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?