6th February 2011, 03:54 PM
balajimv

What is Education Credit in US tax? How does it work?

I want to know about Education Credits in US Tax, How it works

16th February 2011, 07:49 AM
Saikiran M

Wink What is Education Credit in US tax? How does it work?

What it is...
A tax credit is a sum deducted from the total amount a taxpayer needs to pay to the state. A tax credit may be allowed for various types of taxes, such as an income tax, property tax, etc. It may be granted in recognition of taxes already paid, as a subsidy, or to encourage investment or other behaviors. Tax systems may grant tax credits to businesses or individuals, and such grants vary by type of credit.

How it works...

As a part of this, American Government Subsidizes the Expenses on Education for those with income not more than $50,000. The American Opportunity (Hope Credit extended) and the Lifetime Learning Credit are education credits you can subtract in full from the federal income tax, not just deduct from taxable income.
4th May 2011, 03:45 PM
carlyzza

Default Any working Nexon NX Cash Generator in 2011 ?

Hey guys,
i know "Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers" ain't the right section to ask for this, but just wonder if there is a working Nexon NX Cash Generator ?
i have downloaded some from Yahoo but it appears nothing worked : (
i'm a noob girl so please help : p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?