14th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the lecturer post after completing M.A English through KSOU External Course?

i have been completed my ma english through ksou external course , i woulld like to know how to apply for lecture post?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
  2. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  3. How to become a lecturer while studying final year M.Com in KSOU
  4. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  5. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  6. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  8. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  9. Does MCA from KSOU has value in IT company?
  10. Can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam after B.Com External from KSOU?
  11. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  12. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?
  14. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  16. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college if pursuing M.Com from KSOU having completed B.Sc and B.Ed in Mathematics?
14th December 2011, 02:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the lecturer post after completing M.A English through KSOU External Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have been completed my ma english through ksou external course , i woulld like to know how to apply for lecture post?
If you are interested in joining universities or colleges in India, as lecturer, you have to qualify National Eligibility Test for Lectureship. This test is conducted by University Grant Commission and is held two times a year, in the month of June and December.
As you have done your masters from KSOU- a recognized university, you are eligible to apply for NET provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the masters degree examination.

For more information, visit the official website of UGC NET.
3rd January 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the lecturer post after completing M.A English through KSOU External Course?

i want to be an lecturer now i'm in 2 which course can i select
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?