13th December 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification required for Indian Air Force?

what is education qualification for Indian Air Force...please tell me the details

3rd February 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for Indian Air Force?

I can apply the form of airforce my qualification 10 2 medical
13th March 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for Indian Air Force?

how to join indian airforce, and what education do over12 ?
26th March 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate with 95% i am interested to join in indian air force technical department
10th June 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com with 63% And Running ICWAI inter. I am interested to join in Indian air force.
10th June 2013, 10:54 AM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is education qualification for Indian Air Force...please tell me the details
you can join airforce only when you have science stream. There are two types to join airforce . If are graduate then give exam of cdse . The age is 21 to 30 year.
if you are 12th passed then give exam for the airforce termed as nda taken by upsc twice in a year . The age must be 18 to 27 year . Nationality must be indian . The unmarried only apply for this.
10th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the education qualification reruired for indian air force.?
10th June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the educational qualification required for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
hai friend

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

(a) Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science with B Ed degree or two years’
teaching experience in a Government Recognised School/College. Candidates should
have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as B Ed.
OR
(b) Post-Graduate in MA English or MSc in Mathematics, Physics, Computer
Science or MCA with B Ed degree or two years’ teaching experience in a
Government recognised School/College.
Note : - Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects
as mentioned in the Marks Sheet of Education Qualification

ALL THE BEST
21st October 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

When the exam of nda in 2014 takes place?
5th November 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

in which age i can join air force?
20th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Haw can join Air force i'm complit B.com this year but result soon i'm 100% sure my marks 70%
10th July 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 12th class and i have a dream to join indian air force can any one help me to find my way to air force.....
27th December 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.E civil what is the qualification for this job? Means how much percantage I goted
15th July 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Im and ex service men retired from the indian army and have retired as an havildar i want my son to join the INDIAN AIR FORCE but he is having sight he is clever and secured 9.3 percentage in 10th class ssc and has secured 420 marks out of 470 in his inter first year exams the group he has taken is MPC what chances does he hold to join Indian Air Force
8th March 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after completing my BSc and what percentage is require for that
26th May 2017, 07:24 PM
Vishnuprathaban. M

Quote:
how to join indian airforce, and what education do over12 ?
Sir, I have finished 10th standard, I got 90% percentage in SSLC examination, I have interested in Air Force, Sir Please tell me, what can I do for to get the Job, Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?