3rd August 2012, 09:00 PM
yash johari

What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs?

wat iz d eligibility to apply fr all govrnmnt jobs.........

shd the colege b aicte approved or ugc recogniced......

or wat hapnd if only it iz ugc recognised....shd i eligible

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  2. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  4. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  5. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  6. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  8. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  9. What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completing M.A in Sociology? -- [New]
  11. What are the government jobs for IT graduate and How can they apply for that?
  12. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  13. What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation
  14. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  15. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  16. Government jobs after B.Tech? How to apply for them?
  17. Can a IT student apply for Government Jobs? Which are the Government Jobs where I can apply?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
28th August 2012, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs?

Eligibility requirements for each job may vary with job profile. Pass in XII class is the basic eligibility required for clerical or apprentice jobs. Graduation is enough to apply for Officer level job positions. Such details can be collected from the official portal of the organization that carries out the recruitment process. Required qualification must be obtained from any institution recognized by UGC/AICTE.
16th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Tell me diploma eligibility
31st December 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder, My age is 38.Can I eligible for government jobs.Who is eligible for age relaxation in government jobs.
26th February 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a MA sociology and type higher holder, my date birth is 15.04.1978. can i eligible for government job.
26th February 2013, 05:20 PM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MA sociology and type higher holder, my date birth is 15.04.1978. can i eligible for government job.
Dear Friend;
There is much more scope available in Govt. as well as Pvt. Sector for those who has passed out Master degree in Sociology, after completion you may be eligible for applying to various posts like :-
LECTURESHIP
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER
REASEARCHER
SOCIAL WORKER
Etc.
For applying to the Lectureship one has to passed out MA with Sociology with a minimum of 50% aggregate and has to appear for the NET exam which is conducted by the University Grants commission for the lecturer post in Govt. colleges.
For becoming an High school teacher a candidate has to passed out Graduation with a one year Bachelor degree in Education and have to appear for the Competitive exam for the High school teacher post in Govt. high school.
With the Post Graduation in Sociology you may be eligible for applying to the Sociologist / researcher / Social worker in most the Govt. / Pvt. Sector as well as NGO’s.
HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
ALL THE BEST
27th February 2013, 11:19 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yash johari View Post
wat iz d eligibility to apply fr all govrnmnt jobs.........

shd the colege b aicte approved or ugc recogniced......

or wat hapnd if only it iz ugc recognised....shd i eligible
HI!
If your course is approve by University Grant Commission(U.G.C) then also you can join Govt. job.

There as no need of approval of A.I.C.T.E in Non technical Course.

If you do technical course like B.Tech, B.E then A.I.C.T.E approve is important.

ALL THE BEST!
22nd July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

if i have any backlocks can i elgible for govt jobs
6th December 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Eligibility requirements for each job may vary with job profile. Pass in XII class is the basic eligibility required for clerical or apprentice jobs. Graduation is enough to apply for Officer level job positions. Such details can be collected from the official portal of the organization that carries out the recruitment process. Required qualification must be obtained from any institution recognized by UGC/AICTE.
if we passed sslc we can apply for any govt job
17th January 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi...i m a graduate, born on 29/03/1979...can i apply for jobs in central and banking sector...if yes...plz provide me the details...thank u!!
3rd February 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in first class with 79% in sslc, failed in hsc but got diploma certificate in aicte with first class with honours and completed bsc in correspondence with first class, am i eligible for govment job?
15th February 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i am studying be" history of arrears" are mandatory or not in govt jobs...one can have 3 or 4 arrer and cleared before final year and can they have eligiblity for govt exams
9th August 2014, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I have passed sslc 57% ,diploma 72% ,BE with 58% may i eligible for any government jobs
20th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm serving in defence and I'm also a diploma holder in instrumentation can I
Apply for the post of naib tehsildar
4th September 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained a degree from distance education, BRAOU, I have not completed my intermediate
am I eligible to apply for job eligibility of degree/graduate
14th May 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam, now only i completed my 2 exam, can i have the eligibility to apply for any government exams. if i am not eligible, please tell me the eligible age and course. i have completed my Hindi exam till Praveen Uttradh, i have got many prizes in chess and i have completed my junior grade in typing. This is my e.c.a. please reply for my question.
4th March 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, GITAM provides Direct degree with out any formal education and which is also approved by UGC.
so after 10th am doing distance degree from GITAm is it valid for GOVT jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?