22nd August 2012, 11:36 PM
Gunwant Jha

What is the eligibility for Bihar Finance Service Limited Exam

Is Government teacher Whose servise was conffirmed before dated-01-04-2010and served above ten years on said date is eligible for appear in bihar finance service limited examination by bihar public service commission advertise no-14/2010.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of 3rd Bihar finance services examination
  2. Eligibility criteria, age limit and date of Bihar Public Service Commission exam?
  3. Top 5 coaching centers for IPCC (C.A) which are registered by Government of India. Also provide the contact details.
  4. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  5. Age-limit for Bihar Combined Civil services exam? Posts available in state service?
  6. Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?
  7. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers?
  8. Age limit in Bihar Combined Civil Service exam for General Candidates?
  9. What is the date of upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Services exam
  10. How to fill up the form for Bihar Public Service Commission? -- [New]
  11. What is the exact age criteria for BPSC for General Candidates?
  12. Is there any way to appear in Bihar Public Service Commission being 32 years old?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  14. Top 10 Companies for Off-Campus placements in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?
  16. Can I be eligible for Bihar Public Service after graduating in electronics and communication engineering
  17. List of companies providing training for electrical engineers? How may I get details?
  18. How may I get a person who is selected in Indian police service? He must be a native of Bihar
30th August 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Bihar Finance Service Limited Exam

I want to know exam pattern or syllabus of 3rd Bihar finance services (limited) examination should be held by 21 sep 2013
2nd September 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the exam pattern or syllabus of 3rd Bihar finance services (limited) examination should be held by 21 sep 2013
19th September 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know exam pattern or syllabus of 3rd Bihar finance services (limited) examination should be held by 21 sep 2013

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-eligibility-bihar-finance-service-limited-exam-915354.html#ixzz2fKdqNZ36
16th June 2016, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to know preparation bpsc exam but I don't know that what sub took in graduation. So I want to advise with you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?