8th January 2013, 01:12 AM
anil 2277

What is the date of upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Services exam

schedule/expected date of upcoming BIHAR PUBLIC SERV COMMIS-- CIVIL SERVICES exam ? what is the eligibility regarding age & qualification?

8th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Services exam

how many vacancy of ex service man in bpsc and which post to be elegibale?
10th April 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Services exam

What is age limit for gen and obc candidate for bpsc civil services
15th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science graduate.am i eligible for BIHAR CIVIL SERVICES exam?
15th June 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from dental surgery(BDS).am i eligible for BIHAR CIVIL SERVICES exam?
23rd August 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of delhi public service judocial exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?