25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to appear in Bihar Public Service Commission being 32 years old?

I am 32 year old..pls. let me know can i appear in Bihar Public service commission Exam? Actually i am worried my age of 32 years. So tell me if there is any any way to do so.

24th January 2014, 07:56 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any way to appear in Bihar Public Service Commission being 32 years old?

No need to worry,you are eligible for the exam.The detailed eligibility criteria is given below for you.So that you can clear your doubt.The Exam that is you are going to write is conducted by the “ Public Service Commission “ of bihar.

Eligibility Criteria :

>> The minimum age shall not be less than 21 years of age
>> Maximum age shall not be more than 38 years
>> You must be an Indian Citizen.You need to have a degree as qualification,but you must be of from any one of the following courses.The courses may be Statistics,Geology,Mechanical engineering,Civil engineering,Chemical engineering,Agriculture,Economics or Mathematics.
>> Final year candidates pursuing their degree are also eligible to appear for the examination.

>> Age criteria and relaxation :

@ For General Category - No relaxation
@ For Physically handicapped - 5 years
@ For SC/ST/OBC - 5 years
@ For Government Servants - 5 years basically according to the government rules.

SELECTION PROCESS :

>> Preliminary examination covers the objective type of questions
>> The main examination covers the total subjective type of questions
>> Final round of selection is Personal Interview questions
The compulsory subjects for the exam are : General knowledge,Mathematics and English.

As your age is within the limits you are eligible for the exam.If you are an reserved candidates you may get chances of availing the age relaxation.
13th July 2016, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to appear in Bihar Public Service Commission being 32 years old?

I am a Marine Engineer, 31 years old. Can I apply for the BPSC exam and is it being held every year?
14th July 2016, 06:18 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BPSC conducts Combined Competitive Exam to make recruitment for various posts in different departments of Bihar state .

Eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Economics/ Geology/ Natural Science/ Mechanical Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 20 years to 37 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

-Bihar Public Service Commission exam is conducted in two stages namely:

Preliminary examination which is an objective type examination.

Main examination which is a written exam or subjective type examination.

The candidates who pass in preliminary exam and main examination can attend the Personal Interview.

There are three subjects that are compulsory and two subjects are optional in BPSC exam.

Compulsory subjects are;

General Knowledge,

English,and

Mathematics.

The candidate can choose any two subjects from the following as their optional subject for BPSC exam:

Mathematics

Mechanical Engineering

Physics

Chemistry

Civil Engineering

Geology

Statistics

Zoology

Economics

Agriculture
4th October 2017, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed B.Pharma and right now working in an MNC as Assistant Manager as I am a Pharmacy graduate am I eligible for Bpsc? Secondly what should be the subjects combination to score good marks in Bpsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?