24th July 2012, 11:18 PM
dumbuuu

What is the eligibility of biomadical engineering? Names of the colleges providing the course in 2 years?

excuse me sir i finished my bsc nursing i heard that i can complete bio medical enginnering in 2years is dat true????if yes will u please mention the college names which are providing course in 2yeard

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.E & B.Tech and ME or M.Tech?
  2. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  3. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  4. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  5. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
  6. Names of colleges in Pune providing MCS course?
  7. Names of engineering colleges providing placement in EC?
  8. Information regarding the colleges where I can pursue B.Lib and I.Sc course? Names of the colleges?
  9. Names of the colleges providing GME course? I am interested in Marine
  10. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry providing computer science and engineering?
  13. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Names of the colleges providing marine diploma in Maharastra?
  15. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  16. Names of the colleges providing diploma in Marine Engineering in Punjab and Vishakhapatnam?
  17. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  18. List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra -- [New]
25th August 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility of biomadical engineering? Names of the colleges providing the course in 2 years?

Name of colleges in Kerala and Tamil Nadu for Biomedical engineering with out Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?