21st February 2013, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for ACC college Dehradun?

sir, i have completed my 12 class with PCM i want to know what is the educational and physical requirements for Army Cadet College, Dehradun. And when its advertisement is published on daily news paper.

Related Questions:
11th July 2014, 11:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for ACC college Dehradun?

You are eligible for becoming an officer only by clearing the ACC entrance test. On clearing the test, you have to appear for the SSB. You have to attend training Army Cadet College and Indian military Academy. You will have 3 years course from Army Cadet College and an year course in Indian Military Academy.
Interested candidates who wish to join Indian Army through Army Cadet College or ACC entry will be undergoing three year training in ACC, Dehradun. On completion of the training at ACC, the cadets will then again have to undergo one year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. As far as eligibility part goes, cadets should be serving in Indian Army / Navy / Air Force and should be unmarried. Age should be between 19 to 27 years in order to apply for the ACC course. Cadet should be medically fit and service of record should be good.
4th August 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I m an airmen in indian air force and l am 20 yrs of age .Tell whether i am eligible or not.What is the minimum period of service required to seat in exam?
28th August 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

jay hind sir, ACC entrance exam ka form kab ata hai sir please muje mere emil id par us ki date send kare my emil id [email protected]
26th May 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please suggest me if I am already married, can I apply for the ACC examination, if I am already serving in the Indian Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?