12th May 2012, 10:16 PM
santosh dhami

What should I do to be an officer in Indian Army? I am in Air Force as an Airmen

i want to be an officer in indian army right now i m in air force as an airmen what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join IAF without appearing for NDA Exam having secured 77% in 12th with PCM?
  2. Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. How to become an officer in army? I have passed 12th with 73%
  5. Can I enroll in IAF? Are there chances to become Squadron Leader being Mechanical Engineer?
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. Model and previous year papers of Agra University?
  8. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force as an Airmen after passing 12th with 72.5%
  10. Which books should I refer for Group Y entrance exam?
  11. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  12. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  13. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  14. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  15. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army? -- [New]
  16. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  17. Any jobs available with BDS qualification in India?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2014, 09:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to be an officer in Indian Army? I am in Air Force as an Airmen

You are eligible for becoming an officer only by clearing the ACC entrance test. On clearing the test, you have to appear for the SSB. You have to attend training Army Cadet College and Indian military Academy. You will have 3 years course from Army Cadet College and an year course in Indian Military Academy.
Interested candidates who wish to join Indian Army through Army Cadet College or ACC entry will be undergoing three year training in ACC, Dehradun. On completion of the training at ACC, the cadets will then again have to undergo one year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. As far as eligibility part goes, cadets should be serving in Indian Army / Navy / Air Force and should be unmarried. Age should be between 19 to 27 years in order to apply for the ACC course. Cadet should be medically fit and service of record should be good.
27th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to be an officer in Indian Army? I am in Air Force as an Airmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh dhami View Post
i want to be an officer in indian army right now i m in air force as an airmen what should i do?
You should apply in ACC n after qualifying written exam you will be eligible for SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?