20th November 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria to apply for NEET and AIIMS 2018?

Sir/Mam, I have passed intermediate with PCM and then next year I have passed biology single subject from up board with practical as a private candidate. Am I eligible for NEET and AIIMS examination?. Please give me the answer.

22nd November 2017, 08:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria to apply for NEET and AIIMS 2018?

Yes, candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 11th and 12th standard are applicable to apply for NEET and AIIMS exam.

Though you have passed Biology separately but it will be counted to prove your eligibility for entrance exam.

Here, you will have to apply both marksheets (PCM and Biology) while counseling or taking admission.

Candidates with good rank in NEET or AIIMS can apply for counseling.

And thereafter, get admission in reputed medical colleges of India.
22nd November 2017, 09:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria to apply for NEET and AIIMS 2018?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test where as AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Sciences and both NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination are national level medical entrance examination held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course in medical colleges of India.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is a higher secondary school degree with PCB group with at least 50% ( or 60% in case o AIIMS MBBS entrance examination )from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for above mentioned examinations having pursued Biology as an additional subject in the next year of the year in which you completed your Class 12th with PCM group then I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you have managed the required percentage of marks in your Class 12th.

For more FAQs associated to eligibility of NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you can refer to their respective official links which are www.cbseneet.nic.in and www.aiimsexams.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?