18th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?

eligibility for fine arts in jntu....could u please tell me what is the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  8. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  9. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  10. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  11. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  13. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  14. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science? -- [New]
  15. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  16. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  17. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  18. Requirements to get admission in BFA?
11th July 2012, 07:52 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?

respected sir/ mam,

Courses Offered:

School of Planning and Architecture offers two graduate programs, three post graduate part-time P.G Diploma programs that have been designed to include inputs in various technical areas as well in areas relating to art and aesthetics.

1. B.Arch Program (Regular/Part-time)

Eligibility: Students sholud qualify in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by Council of Architecture(COA)) with 10+2 (Maths stream) with an aptitude of 50% or more and 10+3 in Architecture are eligible for admission into Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)

2. B.Plan. Program

Eligibility: Intermediate (10+2 with maths, physics & chemistry as main subjects) or any other equivalent examination.

3. M.Arch Program (Interior Design)

Eligibility: Should have completed B.Arch from a recognized university as per council of Architecture norms.

4. M.U.R.P (Master of Urban & Regional Planning)

5)Eligibility: Should have completed B.Arch/ B.Tech (Civil)/Masters degree in Economics or Geography, from a recognized university.

thank you
go ahead and be the winner
9th August 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madem
I'm studying cec 2nd year i was intrested to know that is there any 4years degree cource for cec students. Pls give me the reply to my mail id ([email protected])....
Thank you
17th August 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I would like to do BFA in distance mode,pls let me know there are any universities offering in telangana or andhra states
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?