11th August 2013, 03:39 PM
akr2013

What is the eligibility criteria for MSc/ Which is the best coaching in India for JAM

i want to crack jam2015 so i want to know about best coachings in india for jam2015 i want also know that what is eligibility criteria for m.sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  2. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
  3. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  4. List of coaching institutes for preparation for JAM?
  5. List out the best coaching institutes for IIT JAM Physics entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Guidance and suitable books for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  7. Information about IIT JAM Chemistry exam? Which are the coaching centers in India?
  8. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  9. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  10. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for IIT JAM entrance exam?
  11. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  12. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Is there any need of special coaching for IIT JAM? Names of the institutes? Where shall I get the special coaching for IIT JAM?
  14. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?
  15. Details of IIT JAM, BHU-PET, JNU MSc Physics entrance coaching centre
  16. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)? -- [New]
  17. What is IIT JAM? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam?
  18. How to do IIT JAM? What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?
3rd July 2014, 04:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc/ Which is the best coaching in India for JAM

For seeking admission in M.sc in IITs, you need to clear the JAM test. The questions in IIT-JAM will be degree level and therefore, you will have objective and descriptive questions. Keep your concepts clear thoroughly and study 1-2 reference books for each subject. You need to score atleast 55 per cent aggregate marks in all subjects incase of General/OBC category candidates. In case of SC/ST/PD category, candidates need to score 50 per cent aggregate marks. You can seek admission in VPM Classes, Aryan Classes and Career Endeavour, New Delhi for coaching purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?