7th October 2012, 09:41 PM
KIRAN BARANGI

How to join Defence while studying in final year mechanical engineering

sir, this is KIRAN presently studying final year mechanical engg. i am interested to join in defence. so kindly give me the procedure that i want to follow up for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  3. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  4. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  6. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  7. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  9. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  13. Can I get defence engineering job after studying Civil Engineering? I am interested to do a job in Defence
  14. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  15. How can I apply for a job after studying diploma mechanical engineering final year
  16. Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Mechatronics course in Germany after completing final year engineering in Mechanical?
  18. Can I join Navy while studying final year diploma in mechanical
3rd July 2014, 04:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Defence while studying in final year mechanical engineering

Aspiring candidates has to study Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level incase of BE / B Tech (Four Year Course). Candidates should have scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University. You can also apply for the Indian Army through the TGC and University entry scheme. In case of age limit, it is 20-27 years old in case of TGC entry. While in case of University entry scheme, age bracket is between 19-25 years. In both the entries, candidates need to be engineering graduate. You can also apply for the Short Service commission and proceed to OTA, Chennai for training. Age limit for SS commission is 27 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?