7th June 2016, 10:23 AM
Deepzzzzzz

What is the eligibility criteria needed for applying internship for B.Tech students?

I am a btech(electronics and communication) first year student. What is the eligibility for applying for internships? Will it be paid? Can you please guide me in this matter? I am not sure what exactly I need to follow now. Expecting for the quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  3. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  5. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students?
  7. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  9. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  13. Does HCL offer an Internship to Software students in Chennai? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  15. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ONGC?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
15th June 2016, 05:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed for applying internship for B.Tech students?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to apply for internship being a B.Tech first year student. Generally, most of the candidates do Internship while pursuing third year of B.Tech course.

To do Internship while pursuing your B.Tech course, you should have to contact the organisations like BSNL, DRDO, DEL, ECIL, etc.,. where you wish to do Internship. They will inform you all the details regarding internship like duration, procedure, etc.,.

You need to take permission and No-Objection letter from your College HOD to do Internship in outside companies. It is best to do Internship while pursuing your third year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?