27th February 2013, 10:07 AM
sakthivennila

What is the eligibility criteria for NET exam? I have completed M.Com, PGDCA

I have completed my M.com., P.G.D.C.A., and undergoing ICWA -I want to know the eligibility details for NET exam. And also next date of exam.

8th June 2013, 05:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NET exam? I have completed M.Com, PGDCA

M.Com degree is enough to apply for NET. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. NET exam is conducted by UPSC. They carry out the test two times a year, December and June. You can attend the exam by this month or December.
28th December 2017, 10:10 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NET exam? I have completed M.Com, PGDCA

# Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) conducts NET(National Eligibility Test) exam twice every year in June and December months on behalf of University Grants Commission(UGC) to select the candidates for JRF and Assistant professor(Lectureship) in colleges and universities in India.
# Master degree or post graduation with atleast 55% of marks in aggregate from UGC approved college or university and 5% of marks relaxation for OBC, SC, ST, PWD candidates. Final year post graduate students are also eligible to apply for this exam.
# Age limit to apply for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years and 5 years age relaxations for reserved category candidates. And there is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
# For further information please check www.cbsenet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?