8th March 2011, 10:27 PM
jakneson

Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

just give me some details about......which courses appears .......after graduation.......with eligibility of marks n percentage...

[email protected]

regard.....

VIKAS KUSHWAHA
FROM NEW DELHI....

31st July 2011, 09:48 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

hey friend
you have not mentioned your academic background ie you are from which field
if you mentioned it then i can give answer in better manner.......

well if you are from engineering then go for MTech,MS,MBA (if interested in studying further)

you can join any certification course in software /hardware field
like OS(linux...unix..computer languages c c++ java )

networking cetification course is also helpful

best luck

well if you tell about your graduation background then i can further help in guidance
obiously if you are not in engg. because i have mentioned for an engg graduate.
31st July 2011, 10:15 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakneson View Post
just give me some details about......which courses appears .......after graduation.......with eligibility of marks n percentage...

[email protected]

regard.....

VIKAS KUSHWAHA
FROM NEW DELHI....
Dear friend there are too much courses in which you can join..........

1.M.SC

2.BANK

3.RAILWAY JOBS

4.MBA

5.MCA

6.B.ED

This type of so many courses in which your mind in that course you can join without thinking..........
31st July 2011, 11:47 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

Quote:

[email protected]

regard.....

VIKAS KUSHWAHA
FROM NEW DELHI....
the two options that I think can be good for you are MBA and CA exam. Don't be preoccupied with too many things. Try for CAT, XAT, MAT entrance exam .Drop a year, if you are serious for cracking CAT. You can join some company to gain experience meanwhile.
1st August 2011, 12:10 AM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

hello,
hey friend
you have not mentioned your academic background ie you are from which field
if you mentioned it then i can give answer in better manner.......

well if you are from engineering then go for MTech,MS,MBA (if interested in studying further)

networking cetification course is also helpful

best luck

well if you tell about your graduation background then i can further help in guidance
obiously if you are not in engg. because i have mentioned for an engg graduate.
1st August 2011, 12:10 AM
rana2011
Banned

you do not mentioned your academic background that which is your field.

If you are from engineering and interested in studying further
then go for M.Tech,MS,MBA

best of luck!
1st August 2011, 01:24 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Since you have not mentioned your graduation subject, so I can not help you appropriately.

Anyways, after graduation, you can do post graduation in the subjects in which you were doing your under graduation.

After graduation, MBA is another option, because any one who has completed his or her graduation can do MBA...admission to MBA is on the basis of Entrance exam marks of CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP etc etc...

After graduation you can sit for Bank PO exam for the post of Officers...

You can also become IAS, IPS if you are interested in civil service and serving India.

So these are some options for you.

If you had mentioned your stream, then I could help you in a better way.
2nd August 2011, 09:57 PM
Bmsri

sir,
you have not specified the discipline from which you have got your bachelor degree. so it is not possible for me to say.briefly i will guide you.
The masters programme are ME, MBA , MCA,MA etc for all the course you need to write entrance exam based on your performance you will be ranked and you will get college based on the rank .Lesser the rank better the college.
28th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I M ARCHANA..
CAN I SIT ON BANK PO EXAM WITH 50% IN GRADUATION(B.COM)
PLZ INFORM ME MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
27th December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED BA ENGLISH& I REQUIRED 41% MARK.THEN I COMPLETED MA ENGLISH OBTAINED IN 50% MARK.SO CAN I QUALIFIED TO APPLY BED?HOW MUCH MARKS REQUIRED FOR DOING BDE
28th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

please give the detail the pcs exam in up
4th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, good morning, my name is varun pratap singh,
please tell me a book name of PCS UP. Hindi Litt. and Political science.. on my
mail id - [email protected]..
8th August 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.a. with 45% so am i able to give nift exam?
28th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

hi, good morning, my name is chhotelal sharma,
please tell me a book name of PCS UP. Hindi Litt. and Political science.. on my
mail id - [email protected]
i have b.a. complited in 2011 with 43.4%
29th December 2012, 01:50 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?

Quote:

[email protected]

regard.....

VIKAS KUSHWAHA
FROM NEW DELHI....

list of top courses

IPS

M.SC

BANK

FCI

INDIAN ARMY

IAS

RAILWAY JOBS

MBA
29th December 2012, 02:19 PM
sareyam

HELLO DEAR

After completing graduation course you may apply for higher degree course like ,

-MCA :- Master of Computer Application
-M.com :- Master of Commerce
-MBA :- Master of Business Administration
-M.sc :- Master of Science ( Computer Science )

There are lot of job opportunity available After completing graduation Course, You apply for Jobs in any one of the Following Fields ,

-Banking Sectors ( PO Officer , Clerk )
-Financial Institution ( Executive )
-Software Development Companies ( Software Developing Companies )
-Technical Support ( Network Administration )
-Educational Institution ( Teacher ) etc......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?