8th February 2017, 10:09 AM
karuppiahponni

Eligibility criteria required for Food Inspector job? How to apply for it? When the application form be out?

Hello sir, I want to become a Food Inspector. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria required for it? How to apply for it? When the application form be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  2. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  3. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  4. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  5. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  6. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  7. How to apply for CG Vyapam exam for Food Inspector job? Eligibility criteria and previous year question papers? -- [New]
  8. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  9. Detailed application procedure for CBI job?
  10. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination?
  11. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  12. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  17. Can I apply for improvement exam in B.Ed?
  18. Eligibility for food inspector & excise inspector?
15th July 2017, 11:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for Food Inspector job? How to apply for it? When the application form be out?

The examination for recruitment of Food Inspector is conducted by UPSC ans State PSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in agriculture, food technology, dairy technology, pharmacy with chemistry as main paper.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination.

So, you can appear for examination if you have above qualification and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in job.

To get more detail about examination notification visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?