10th August 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a secretary on cooperative banks?

I completed B.Com Computer application & M.Com with Tax and Finance. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a secretary on cooperative banks? What type of preparation is required on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Largest state Co-Operative bank of India 2015
  2. How to become certified auditor for cooperative societies and cooperative banks
  3. PO eligibility?
  4. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Junior Clerk in Kerala State Cooperative bank?
  6. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  8. Can I apply for PO Exam having not secured 1st class throughout Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  10. Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?
  12. Eligibility condition and procedure to join Company Secretary? Tuition centers in Kerala?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form?
  15. Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus
  16. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  17. How many times can I one attempt the Bank POS exam?
  18. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?
13th August 2017, 02:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a secretary on cooperative banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Com Computer application & M.Com with Tax and Finance. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a secretary on cooperative banks? What type of preparation is required on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Eligibility Required to Become secretary in Co operative Bank:-

Qualification Required:-

>> Qualification required is bachelors degree or master degree in B.Com, Arts with co-operating as major specialization subject and scored minimum 50% marks.

OR

>> Applicant who have done bachelors in science,Arts With minimum 50% marks and also have done diploma in co operative 77A or higher diploma in co operation business management of the National Council for Co operative Training successfully are eligible to apply and have given more preference.

Age Limit:-

>> Age limit to apply for co operative bank as secretary is 21 to 40 years.

Selection Procedure:-

>> Applicants are selected on the bases of written exam carried out by various co operative bank associations. Written exam is of objective type and based on General knowledge, Mental ability, General ability etc.

>> After candidate have passed the written exam called for interview.
13th August 2017, 04:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a secretary on cooperative banks?

For the post of Secretary and Asst. Secretary of co-operative banks in Kerala, Co-operative services examination board (CSEB) conducts recruitment.

Eligibility criteria:
1. Age limit should be 18 - 40 years
2. Qualification
A) BA, B Com, B Sc degree from recognised university with 50% marks
(OR)
B) Commerce degree or Masters in Arts from recognised university with Co-operation as subject in it
(OR)
C) Higher Diploma in Cooperation - H.D.C,
Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management - H.D.C B.M,

Note: Selection procedure will be based on written test conducted by CSEB and followed by interview.
17th May 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criterai to apply for junior clerk in coperative bank?
31st July 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for attending co operative bank exams
2nd August 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com co.operation with 49% .49% is eligible for attending co.operative bank exams ???
3rd November 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

What I the eligibility for applying assistant post cooperative bank
23rd January 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical it is ok secretary for co operative bank
9th April 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b com computer application. M com cooperation is eligible for Cooperative bank exam ?
29th October 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is HDC compulsory for b.com graduates(finance and taxation)
13th August 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a btech graduate with HDC can become a secretary ^?
23rd August 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Degree and jdc is enough for co operative secretary job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?