13th December 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I want to join RAW as it is my Passion so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no entrance examination by UPSC or any other examination conducting authority for joining RAW Allied Services. The recruitment in RAW is done on basis of National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and Personal interview.

Candidates who are serving in different services like Defence Services or Police Services or Intelligence Bureau are selected based on their performance in services. You can join Indian Police Services through Civil Services exam or Defence Services through CDS exam and perform well to get selected for NATI and clear it to join RAW.
17th February 2018, 08:38 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write?

Process of joining RAW(Research and Analysis Wing):
For your kind and accurate information that there is no direct recruitment process for any post of agent or other higher one to join RAW in India because this is a confidential and independent intelligence agency in India..
So you should try to join other National services first and get ready to serve anywhere in India...
11th September 2020, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

if someone is in field of programming is he/she able to join raw?
or is it must to be in serving field?
what else eligibility is required to join raw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?