26th November 2016, 07:53 AM

How can I join RAW after completing graduation with B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Tech and now I want to join RAW so I want to know how can I join RAW after completing graduation with B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 11:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW after completing graduation with B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?

RAW is the top most secret agency of India which deals with all the activities with Terrorist and Antisocial activities held and about to happen in India.

RAW never conducts any recruitment exam directly, rather they hire people from different discipline like IPS, CISF, BFS, NCB, CBI and CID and many more.

They choose all the personnel and spy from other departments.

So there is no way to enter into RAW, the only way to climb is to follow the above said levels of Civil Services.

However, if you do well or project well in your organization then you might get chance to enter into RAW, and could be hired on your capabilities.
29th November 2016, 03:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join RAW after completing graduation with B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

RAW is foreign Intelligence agency of India. RAW does not conduct direct entrance examination for recruitment. If we see last few years trends in recruitment to RAW, trained officers from Indian Police Services, Defence Services etc are recruited into RAW after National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

If you are interested to join RAW then you should aim to join any of above services mentioned above. You can apply for either Civil Services examination or Combined Defence Services examination and crack any of these examination to join services then become eligible for joining Research and Analysis Wing.
29th November 2016, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to join RAW after completion of Graduation:

There is a certain procedure required to join RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) after completion of Graduation.

So there is a Direct recruitment that is made at Class I Executive level from Civil Services Officers. Through this candidates have to undergo the Foundation course and at the end of the course RAW conducts a campus Interview. You can become RAW agent through Civil Service Officers.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible to become a RAW agent is

>> Graduate Degree or a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

>> AS you are going to complete B.Tech, I am sure you will be eligible to become a RAW agent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?