9th October 2017, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criterion to get admission in Delhi University for M.Sc Mathematics?

Hey, Sir/ma'am, I am doing my BSc (Non-Med) from PU Chandigarh. I am in final year 5 semester and my aggregate is 70% (maths aggregate 71%) till now. I will complete my graduation next year and I really want to apply for MSC mathematics in DU.
Q1-- What is the criteria to apply for MSC mathematics in du? Is it merit-based or test based? if entrance based then please give some details?
Q2-- Is the criterion different if I have to apply for any college in Delhi affiliated by DU. What is to be done for that? Please give some details.
Q3-- Will I get admission in du or du affiliated college?

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Related Questions:
10th October 2017, 06:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criterion to get admission in Delhi University for M.Sc Mathematics?

The admission in master degree course is offered on the basis of :-

1. Merit basis ( Direct Admission ).

2. Entrance Test.

The direct admission is conducted only for candidates who have passed bachelor degree in B.A or B.Sc Mathematics with Delhi university.

So, you have to appear in entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination will be eligible to get admission. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 60%.

For detail information regarding admission details visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?