30th April 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Mahatma Gandhi University for MSc course in the specialization of Mathematics. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this collegee.

Related Questions:
  1. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  2. Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?
  3. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  4. Is MSc maths from MGU Meghalaya approved by DEC, UGC
  5. Is Mahatma Gandhi University meghalaya certificates are valid or not?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  8. How to get a government job after doing M.A from Mahatma Gandhi University
  9. Is Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), Approved from UGC and AICTE? How may I get details
  10. Is Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong recognized by joint committee UGC DEC AICTE?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?
  12. Mahatma Gandhi University B.A degree valid for central government service
  13. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  14. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  15. Procedure to get transfer from Adikavi Nannaya University to Mahatma Gandhi University?
  16. Is Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya approved under UGC and DEC?
  17. Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya is approved under UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
21st June 2018, 06:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics course in Mahatma Gandhi University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing this M.Sc in Mathematics course, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> You should have passed Graduation in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.

* Statistics
* Computer Application
* Mathematics

>> You should have scored minimum 50% marks in the qualifying Examination. Hence, if you meet the above criteria then I can sat that you are eligible.

>> Generally, admission into this PG courses is done based on the rank as well as marks obtained in the Entrance Examination that is conducted by University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?