24th July 2013, 05:51 PM
pandiyan.r

What is the eligibility for government job?

ug courses done in distance education eligibility for government jobs ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for government job?
  2. How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility
  3. What is the eligibility for government job?
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  5. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  7. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  14. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  15. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  16. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
1st May 2015, 12:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for government job?

The degree obtained from the distance education is valid for the central and state Government jobs provided that the institute from which you have obtained degree is approved from:

1. University Grants Commission.

2. Distance Education Council.

If your institute is approved from these two governing bodies then your degree is valid and you can apply for UPSC, SSC exams.

Other government exams like RRB entrance exam, Banking exams etc.
29th October 2020, 06:08 PM
Priya Dhongade

Those who have passed 10th ,12th or possess graduate or post graduate degree may enroll for these career opening. Huge number of government organisations released notification concerning jobs in india. Keen aspirants may apply for latest government jobs after checking qualification details.
31st May 2021, 03:34 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
Distance education degree holders are eligible to apply for the government job, the Institute from where he and she completed their graduation must be approved from UGC for distance education council.
The minimum eligibility for government job is depend on that post for which you are going to apply.
If you are going to apply for the post of MTS or Peon then minimum education required is 10th pass.
If you are going to apply for the post of clerk then minimum education qualification required is 12th pass.
If you are going to apply for the post of group b then minimum education qualification required is graduation.
If you are going to apply for the post of group a then minimum education qualification required is post graduation.
Here, I also want to clear one thing that before applying any post minimum qualification also depend on the institute and their rules and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?