25th August 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?

Highly respected Sir/Madam,
I am a final year electronic communication engineering student. I just want to know what are all the eligiblities to get job in government side. and what skills i have to improve, and what are all exams i have to appear for it.
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and software skills required to get job in HCL Technologies for ECE 3rd year student?
  3. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  4. What are the government job options for a graduate in B.Tech ECE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  7. Can I get a job in government after dong B.E ECE?
  8. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  9. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  10. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  12. How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?
  13. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  15. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?
  16. How can I become a Pilot? I want to do 12th again with PCM
  17. How to be a pilot after passing 12th grade?
  18. What is the qualification for B.A Pilot?
4th September 2011, 05:25 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?

ECE is a stream which everyone likes to join in because there are more job opportunities from Government side in this stream compared to other streams but many forget about the competition which is inside the stream.Almost 30% of the ECE graduates are not having jobs in the present scenario.

Some of the Government companies which conducts exams for ECE graduates are:-
BHEL, BEL, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL, HAL, DRDO, AAI,.etc
To get details about PSU's then visit the following
List of PSU's-Click here

The notifications even released in the weekly journal "Employment News".Through these examinations you have a chance to enter into your core side.There are even Private sector companies which recruit ECE Graduates.The pattern of the examination almost remains the same i.e technical part involves 75% and the rest involves Aptitude along with general English.If selected in the written test you will be called in for the interview followed by Medical test.

You can even try out for the exams conducted by UPSC Board, SSC Board and PSC.Going through IES exam conducted by the UPSC Board will help you to enter into various Government sectors.You just need to increase your technical knowledge along with communication skills to secure a Government job.
4th September 2011, 07:31 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?

There are too many jobs in Government sectors for the ECE students .

The eligibility criteria for the Government jobs -
1.60% marks through graduation .
2.Normal eye site .
3.Age limit = 21 to 30 years.

If you can satisfy all those conditions then you are eligible for -

1.ISRO
2.DVC
3.BHEL
4.DRDO
5.SAIL
6.ECIL
7.Rail
8.BSNL

There is a website ,where you can get all the updates -

www.freshersworld.com

Thank you
21st January 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.tech with ECE branch,but my gradation percentage is below 60%. can i get government job.please reply me on email id:[email protected]
21st January 2012, 08:27 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have completed your diploma in ECE
here are some colleges you can go for :

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BHEL

4.BEL

5.GAIL

6.ECIL

7.NTPC

8.ONGC

9.DRDO

10.IOCL

11.INDIAN RAILWAY

12.BANKING JOBS

All the very best...........
11th April 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

do we have any advantage in getting a government job if my parents are working in that company?
5th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the key required for job for ece students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?