27th August 2012, 03:59 PM
sandeep00085

What is the eligibility for IBPS exam? I have done B.Tech degree from IP university with 68% marks

i ve done my b.tech degree from ip university with 68% marks this year but i ve two backlogs which is permissible by the university in the fulfillment award of the degree.
Plz tell me i m elligible for ibps exams.....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for IBPS PO exam 2015? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?
  3. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to give IBPS PO exam?
  5. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  6. Can I give Bank PO after my graduation in BBA? I have scored 65% in 12th
  7. Eligibility to join IBPS for a candidate completed B.Sc in CS from EIILM University?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  9. How to get a job in bank if I am 27 years old and have done BSc in computer science?
  10. What is the procedure to get a job in government bank?
  11. How to apply for IBPS PO Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam? List of Bans that recruit the candidates through this Exam?
  12. How to become a manager in a bank after completing 12th? For which course am I eligible to become a financial manager?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Po after completing my 8 years service in army? I have got 58% in 12th and 50% in graduation
  14. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  15. What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?
  16. What is the last date for M.Com admission part I?
  17. Eligibility to appear in IBPS PO exam for a candidate who has secured 59.8% in B.Tech? Is there any percentage relaxation for different categories?
  18. Can I apply for bank clerk after passing 10th with 73%? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2012, 05:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for IBPS exam? I have done B.Tech degree from IP university with 68% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep00085 View Post
i ve done my b.tech degree from ip university with 68% marks this year but i ve two backlogs which is permissible by the university in the fulfillment award of the degree.

You have completed B-Tech degree with above 50% marks so you are applicable for IBPS Clerk ,IT Officer exam and PO Exam.

But you have still pending Backlog so sorry dear first cleared your backlog because backlog candidate are not applicable for joining in bank through IBPS .

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% OR completed 12th standard 50% OR completed Graduation degree, then you are eligible IBPS Clerk Exam.For Clerk Exam ,Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% , then you are applicable for IBPS PO Exam.For PO Exam ,Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

Selection Process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test and 2)Personal Interview.

For more details about IBPS Exam ,you can visit to www.ibps.in

1st October 2012, 06:43 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility for IBPS exam? I have done B.Tech degree from IP university with 68% marks

hello sandeep,

As you have completed B-Tech degree with above 50% marks you are applicable for IBPS Clerk ,IT Officer exam and PO Exam.

But you have still pending Backlog so sorry for that first cleared your backlog because backlog candidate are not applicable for joining in bank through IBPS .

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% OR completed 12th standard 50% OR completed Graduation degree, then you are eligible IBPS Clerk Exam.For Clerk Exam ,Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% , then you are applicable for IBPS PO Exam.For PO Exam ,Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

Selection Process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test and 2)Personal Interview.
you can visit to www.ibps.in for more details
all the best

1st October 2012, 06:53 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
AGE LIMIT
candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates.
5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates.
10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED

1. Any degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The Minimum marks required in Graduation is not mentioned.Candidates,who completed graduation can apply for IBPS PO CWE.
1st October 2012, 09:49 PM
rch91

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS exam as per eligibility criteria of IBPS exam.
Eligibility criteria of IBPS exam includes:
Education qualification required: Any degree from recognized university with no restriction on marks but you have passed or completed the graduation can apply for IBPS exam.
Age limit: Candidate must be atleast 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general category.
5 years relaxation for Sc/St
3 years upper age relaxation for OBC.
2nd October 2012, 12:03 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Red face Re: What is the eligibility for IBPS exam? I have done B.Tech degree from IP university with 68% marks

Hello dear,
Bank PO is one of the exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The IBPS is more than 40 years old organizaton responsible for conducting several exams for jobs in Public sector banks in India. In total there are 19 Public sector banks that accept the result of IBPS Bank PO exam. These banks are:

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Since you have not mentioned your age and qualification, I can't say whether you can apply for Bank PO Exam or not. You should check out the requirements I have mentioned below and see whether you are eligible or not.

If you are eligible for the exam then wait for the official notification by the IBPS which would now come next year. You would be able to access this official notification of the Bank PO exam online on various websites or you can check it out on leading employment dailies in India. The entire admission process is explained in the notification.

Eligibility

1. You must of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream in required.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years for the Bank PO.

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

good luck
2nd October 2012, 03:55 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
IBPS conducts exams for various qualifications and for different posts.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
ANY DEGREE recognized by govt; of India
PERCENTAGE:
just pass
AGE (AS ON 1-7-2011):
MINIMUM: 20years
MAXIMUM: 30years

AGE RELAXATIONS
SC/ST: 5years
BC: 3years
PH: 10years
EX-SERVICE MAN: 5years

The above mentioned percentage is more than enough in order to appear for this exam.

It conducts exam for 19 nationalized banks.
There will be a cut off for each category according to that we can qualify the exam.
Afterwards each of these 19 nationalized banks will create a notification with the minimum cut off to apply for the respective bank.

So, we have to apply these banks individually after watching their cut off in their notification.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
4th July 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a national level sports certificate give any type of help in selection procedure
16th September 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I hv cmpleted 10th with 92% 12th with 70% and in b.tech i hv 7 backlogs bt cmpleted rcntly.. am i eligible for ibps or rrb clerical.. plzzz do rply.. itz urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?