23rd April 2011, 01:11 PM
sushilmgs

What is the eligibility for Marine or ECE in Cochin University? I have got 4128 in CUSAT

i have got 4128 rank in cusat. can i get marine or EC in cochin university?
plzz send me details on my mail id..

10th April 2015, 12:37 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: What is the eligibility for Marine or ECE in Cochin University? I have got 4128 in CUSAT

A marine engineer will be in charge of engine maintenance. The excellent pay and promotional opportunities make the career attractive.

Eligibility Criteria for Marine Engineers as per Cochin University:
To become a marine engineer or engine officer, one should study the BE or B.Tech course in marine engineering.

The minimum academic qualification required for admission is a pass in Plus Two or equivalent examinations with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English separately with average marks of not less than 60 per cent in the three science subjects.

Vocational / Diploma students are not eligible.
You should have obtained minimum 50 per cent marks in English at the 10th or 12th standard.

Proficiency in English language and communication skills are an added advantage.

You should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no color blindness.

The upper age limit is 25 years as on 1st September of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?