17th August 2011, 05:32 PM
devenmenon

Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?

I have completed my graduation in Bsc computer science this year with 47% and my aggregate percentage is 44%. i want to pursue an Mba in IT. Will i be allowed to write the Maharashtra CET and get admission in any college in mumbai? I am very tensed right now. Please revert

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MBA admission if I did not appear for CET entrance exam after completing B.Sc with 70% marks?
  2. Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?
  3. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  7. Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?
  8. Is Chandigarh an exam center for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  9. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  10. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  12. Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?
  13. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  14. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  15. JBIMS, Jamunala Bajaj Institute of Management, does it come under Maharashtra CET exam?
  16. Am i eligible for MBA CET exam after my B.Sc in mathematics?
  17. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  18. Am I eligible for regular MBA after completing B.Com in Ambedkar Open University?
17th April 2012, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devenmenon View Post
I have completed my graduation in Bsc computer science this year with 47% and my aggregate percentage is 44%. i want to pursue an Mba in IT. Will i be allowed to write the Maharashtra CET and get admission in any college in mumbai? I am very tensed right now. Please revert
In order to be eligible for Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category, have to score 45% marks in the Bachelors degree. Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelors degree program are also eligible for the Test.

Hence, general candidate who have scored less than 50% marks, in the Bachelors degree program are not eligible for MAH-MBA-CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?