23rd September 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for MS in computer science after completing B.Tech in India?

I am a final year computer science Engineering student with an aggregate of 75%. Let me know if I am eligible for taking Ms in Public Universities in Germany with English as the medium and with a scholarship that support me to pay the tuition fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  4. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. How can I get job in Infosys after completing BTech(CSE)?
  7. B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?
  8. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. What is the eligibility for MS in computer science after completing B.Tech in India?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  17. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  18. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
24th September 2017, 11:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MS in computer science after completing B.Tech in India?

To be eligible to pursue MS in Computer Science course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology/ Science stream from a Government recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in German universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS course in Computer Science in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?