21st September 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year?

Can I continue the 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year? or do I need to repeat back 2nd year again? Can someone please give me the complete details on this? What should I do if I need to repeat the 2nd year is there any way to skip?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for BTech Civil 2nd year student?
  2. Can I take admission in 3rd year, if failed in three subjects in B.Com 2nd year?
  3. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  6. Should i go for IELTS or continue B.Tech in India?
  7. Will I get admission in 3rd year, if failed in Enviromental studies in 2nd year of diploma electrical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  9. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  13. Admission in BTech 2nd year through LEET for Diploma in Civil Engineering final year student?
  14. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  16. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  17. Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  18. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
23rd September 2017, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year?

Yes, you can continue B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering course even if you failed in second year. You can clear your second year backlogs by appearing in the supplementary examinations which will be conducted twice a year. You can clear all your backlogs of B.Tech course before completion of your four years B.Tech Civil Engineering course.
24th September 2017, 12:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year?

1. If you have failed in all subjects of both semesters of second year of engineering then you need to repeat second year of engineering and you will not be promoted to third year of engineering. "You will be under status of "year back candidates".

2. However, if you have backlogs in some subjects of 3rd and 4th semester then you will be promoted to third year of engineering and you will be required to clear all backlogs in coming semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?