17th January 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for .NET for Mass Communication and Journalism after PG MA Multimedia?

I am doing PG MA Multimedia. After the completion of degree B.VOC in Multimedia. Now I want to study further. So, Am I eligible for .NET exam for Mass Communication and Journalism?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  5. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist?
  8. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  11. Can a BA Arts student study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course? Course details with scope in future?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  14. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  17. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  18. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
20th January 2018, 05:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for .NET for Mass Communication and Journalism after PG MA Multimedia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing PG MA Multimedia. After the completion of degree B.VOC in Multimedia. Now I want to study further. So, Am I eligible for .NET exam for Mass Communication and Journalism?
IF you have secured at least 55% marks in Master's degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science etc are eligible for this test. The reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates have to secure atleast 50% marks in their Master's in order to apply for this test.

There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor. However, for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) the age should not be more than 28 years for General candidates. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided for the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST.

You can apply for NET exam only if you are a final student of Master's degree or you have passed your Master degree course with 55% marks minimum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?