28th February 2015, 08:17 PM
sachulachu

What is the eligibility to start diploma in marine engineering course

What is the eligibility for starting diploma in marine engineering course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  4. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  9. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  15. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  18. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
26th April 2015, 08:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to start diploma in marine engineering course

For getting admission in the marine diploma you must have to meet the following eligibility criteria.

- First of all you must have to pass your matriculation from any recognized school.
- After that your age must not be greater than 25 years.
- If you want to get admission in a well reputed college then you have to score good marks in the DET that is diploma entry test.
- At the time of admission you may need two passport size photographs, a properly filled admission form, Counselling slip etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?