11th March 2010, 12:54 PM
swatiloreto

What is the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du?

i want to knw all about mass comm in du or ip and what was the last cutoff
and when is the entrance??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  7. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech?
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  14. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  15. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  18. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
12th March 2010, 06:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du?

dear friend, the minimum eligibility for doing mass communication is 10+2 or Graduation in Any Stream with 60% marks to get admission in du and ip ................
13th March 2010, 05:38 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du?

hi.....
you must clear 12th with 60% percentage.....or complete the graduation with 60% also....

all the best.....
7th April 2010, 11:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

my dear friend
you just have to complete your 12th
standard of examination with atleast 50%
of marks. this is the minimum eligiblity
creteria to join mass communication.........

good luck...
9th April 2010, 07:49 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you must have 12th standard in any streams with at least 60% .or else you must have completed graduation with at least 60%
10th April 2010, 12:48 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
minimum eligiblity criteria for mass and communication in ip and duis given below:
1 10+2 with 60%
or
2.graduation in any stream with 60%
all the best
10th April 2010, 09:06 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

for getting mass communication in Delhi university you should have 60% in inter,
generally the cbse students are preferred more than students of other boards
also you should be strong in English and speaking skills because there will be group discussion and personal interview before admission
14th April 2010, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

dont we have any entrance exam for admission in mass communication in ip and du
15th April 2010, 01:54 PM
dreamgirl

hi
Any student with 60% aggregate in class XII and in graduation is eligible for it.
if you are a cbse student the you have more chance of getting.
21st December 2010, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I got 50% marks in 12. Could i able to do mass com.
13th January 2011, 09:39 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du

good luck
14th January 2011, 07:35 PM
sonu1234

you must have 12th standard in any streams with at least 60% .or else you must have completed graduation with at least 60%
14th January 2011, 09:33 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know for applying in mass communication in DU and IP you should have 60% in 12th class from any stream.so if you fulfill this condition then you can apply for this.
good luck.......
31st January 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i got 64% in 12th cbse n 89 in eng.. are there any chances to get admission in mass communication in d.u.?
23rd February 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th from NIOS and i got 62% so can i apply in DU and in IP madhuri.

plss mail me [email protected]
27th February 2011, 06:31 PM
sonu1234

the eligibilty creteria for mass communication in ip and du
of marks
28th February 2011, 11:41 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hi,

eligiblity criteria for mass and communication
you have to+2 with 60%
and also
2.graduation in any stream with 60%
all the best
13th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i jst want to know the forms for mass comm n its last date........which college is best for pursuing bsc in mass comm????????
18th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Well which course in mass comm should i prefer after 12th to cement a strong base for my future job which can earn me lot of bucks????????????
18th April 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of purchasing the indraprastha mass communication forms???????
27th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58 % in 12th cbse board..... do i have chances to get admission in DU ???
kindly reply
5th June 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

hi, m tanya i got 60% in my best four subject and 54% overall. so can i get an admission in du or ip college?
6th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

journalism ang mass communication are same courses.,.,?????????
what is the eligibility required for delhi university.,,??????????
9th June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, i ve got 58% in 12th.can i be admitted in ip for mass com courses ?
11th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me forms for mass communication are still available or not,
15th June 2011, 10:13 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Thanks
20th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i got only 47% agrt in 12th do i able to give entrance exam?
5th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Priya,mass com. can be posibile part time.
6th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance for mass com. in DU?
22nd February 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I have regular college for mass communication course in DU?
19th May 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

what is eligibal creteria study in master of mass media communication in gujrat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?