24th March 2012, 08:35 PM
zei

What is the exact date of admission for M.A English teaching? Which certificates are necessary for admission?

1.when is the exact date admission for MA English teaching?
2.Which certificates are necessary for admission?
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in which I can do B.Ed Teaching Training course in Delhi/NCT? Last date of admission?
  2. What are the options available to study abroad without a degree certificate?
  3. What is the medium of teaching in Class 11 whether Hindi or English?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  5. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  6. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  7. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  8. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  9. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  10. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for admission in Teaching after pursuing B.Ed from Pune University?
  12. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  13. How to take admission in hyderabad college for M.Tech?
  14. Last date of admission for Ph.D after completing M.Phil in English?
  15. What is the date of Haryana B.Ed entrance test? Last date for admission? I am a M.A English student
  16. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  17. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  18. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2016, 09:21 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the exact date of admission for M.A English teaching? Which certificates are necessary for admission?

M.A.(English) Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation with English as one of the subject from any of the recognized university.
- Some of the universities conduct entrance exam for admission.

M.A.(English) Admission Dates
- Application Process Starts : March/April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : April, 2017
- Entrance Exam : June, 2017
- Counseling Date : July, 2017

Career Prospects
You may have great career opportunities in many employment fields. You can also become a lecturer after qualifying the NET. You can also choose higher study in Ph.D and M.Phill in English.

Employment Fields
- Journalism
- Administration
- Translation Agencies
- Advertising Companies
- Television Media
- Politics
- Public Relations
- Communication Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?