30th March 2012, 04:53 PM
vardesh Tripathi

What is the exam date of UP BTE Diploma?

exam date of UP BTE DIPLOMA 2012.....please tell me the date of the exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE lateral entry after completing diploma from BTE Delhi?
  3. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in SOL after doing diploma from BTE with 57% aggregate
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech/B.E in DU? I have qualified in mechanical production from BTE Lucknow
  6. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  7. Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  9. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  10. Any job vacancy for diploma passed out students in ECC?
  11. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE? I have done 3 year diploma course in CSE just after my 10th. How may I get previous year question papers, exam patterns and syllabus for IITJEE ?
  12. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech in NIT? I am in 1st year B.Tech in LPU
  14. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student? -- [New]
  15. Date of availability of Polytechnic forms? What is the qualification for the same?
  16. Diploma entrance examinations last application last date?
  17. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  18. Syllabus for J.E IT(diploma)? What is the exam date?
9th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of UP BTE Diploma?

tell me the exam date of up bte and why not fill the form of direct admission students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?