4th January 2011, 04:37 PM
rbsajid

What are the exams for Higher studies in abroad after B.Com? Does IELT test require very good english?

sir/mam

i m doing b.com & after b.com i want to pursue my study in abroad & i want to know IELT is sutiable test for me does it require hight level of english

4th January 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams for Higher studies in abroad after B.Com? Does IELT test require very good english?

If you plan to go abroad it is a necessity that the candidate must have the required communication skills. In countries like US you will need to appear for the TOEFL exam. Countries like Australia and New Zealand consider the IELTS score. These exams basically test you on your command over the English language. If you register for these exams you will receive a test CD. On taking the mock test you will know the level required. Also the types of questions asked.
4th January 2011, 06:18 PM
parasnakra07

Default Re: What are the exams for Higher studies in abroad after B.Com? Does IELT test require very good english?

u cn pursue ny kind of course for post graduation,
wel IELTS -"INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM"

ANY university of abroad req ur score band of ielts
minimum is 6.5-7
u cn get scholarship from from university on the basis of ur ielts score band
all the best for ur future
4th January 2011, 10:43 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi Dude

Exam for Higher Studies in Aboard

*You should go for International English Language Testing System (IELTS),you should get more then 6.5 Mark,that is good score for getting a Seat for Higher studies in Aboard

*There are lot of Coaching Class and Online Class for Learning about the IELTS Exam

IELTS Test consists of

*Listening Test
*Reading Test
*Writing Test
*Speaking Test

Another thing is there in Level

*A1
*A2
*B1
*B2

All the Best
14th January 2011, 10:13 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

If you thing to pursue your master degree from abroad then you should sit for two examination.named IELTS and GRE.

These are very common and essential examination for studying abroad,on which you can get good university and scholarships.

For the above mentioned examination you can get detailed in British council or American library.
15th January 2011, 10:52 PM
rahul_kumar066

You could for aboard for studing after passing these given basic english testing exams:-
TOEFL
GRE
IELTS
after passing the above exam for different country you can study there.
17th February 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

after b.com which county is best for commerce filed
27th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

which is the best post graduation course after b.com in banking insurance in foreign countries?
22nd August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,, im from a poor family... i like to study abroad after b.com,,would u suggest me suitable country ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?