23rd September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for B.A LLB course? Procedure for it and which are the universities in which I can get admission for B.A LLB

what is the fee for B.A LLB course and how long the procedure gone
and which universities open admission for B.A LLB

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  4. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  6. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  8. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  9. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  12. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  14. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course? -- [New]
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  18. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
15th January 2014, 12:46 PM
GARG SK

Default Re: What is the fee for B.A LLB course? Procedure for it and which are the universities in which I can get admission for B.A LLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee for B.A LLB course and how long the procedure gone
and which universities open admission for B.A LLB
U CAN GET DIRECT ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE AFFILIATED FROM CCS UNIVERSITY MEERUT FOR FURTUR INFO [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?