10th February 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?

sir, i want to admission in baou in llb-1 how to apply for this give me full detail of this course elegibility,fee,terms,classes etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  4. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  5. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?
  8. What is the fee for B.A LLB course? Procedure for it and which are the universities in which I can get admission for B.A LLB
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course? -- [New]
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  15. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in LLB 3 years programme? What is the fee structure of 3 years programme in IGNOU
  17. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
4th July 2012, 08:04 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?

Hi..
BAOU stands for DR.BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY. This university offers many courses in different fields. The post graduate courses are B.A., B.Ed,B.Com .
and many other respective courses in other fields like Post Graduates courses but sorry to say that the course in which you are interested is not at all offered by the University at any level.
So there may not be any details for fee registration or any other questions that you solemnly asked. You need to check any other college offering your requirement.
Thank you.
21st August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, my DOB is 17/11/1992,can i appear for clat 2012.
16th February 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i want do llb after 12th(arts) in baou is that possible iam 32 year's old
29th March 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi..
M Sahil i have complited my 12th with arts in march 2013.I want to do L.L.B. In co-oprate feild Can i get addmission in this
and i want to know L.L.B. Fee structure subjects
27th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m imran I have complete b.com from baou university so me have admission llb from baou university plz reply me
29th July 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completely b.com in baou in and i interesting to llb course to baou in so help me
16th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12 th pass , I want to admission in llb can it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?