30th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? I have completed 12th with 85%

sir I completed my +2 with 85% and want to know the fee structure of aironuatical eng

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? I have completed 12th with 85%
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  4. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  8. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  9. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  15. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  16. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
19th October 2012, 09:12 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? I have completed 12th with 85%

hi,
[IMG]sydney.edu.au/engineering/futurestudent/study/images/aero.jpg[/IMG]
if your interested to become an aeronautical engineering then you need to qualified for 12th with good percentage of marks from recognized university . you should apply for B.E aeronautical engineer .
B.E stands for bachelor of engineering . the duration of the course is for four years and course is divided into eight semester . there is good job prospectus for aeronautical engineering course in both the private as well as public sector .
Eligibility criteria for B.E { Aeronautical Engineering }
For bachelor of engineering course you should qualified for 12th in science stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .
your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .
Entrance Examination for Engineering Course :
You should be qualified for engineering entrance examination like , JEE { join entrance examination }entrance examination conducted by indian institute of technology . for this examination you need to qualified for 12th examination with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .
AIEEE All India engineering entrance examination conducted by different universities and college across the countries . for this examination you need to qualified in 12th with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .
List of institution for Aeronautical engineering course :
Indian institute of technology
VSM institute of aerospace
Madras institute of technology
Hindustan institute of technology
Nehru college of aeronautics
Best of luck.........
12th April 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? I have completed 12th with 85%

can i know about B.arch if we get top rank which course is best to take
9th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off mark to join aeronautical engn. course in Madras Institute of Technology
6th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for diploma in Kenya aeronautical engineering
23rd June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with 85% and i want to know the fees structures of the colleges in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?