5th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible doing LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class?

sir, i am in studying class 12th" but i am so tensed about my after 12th study ?? but i ll score more than 75 % in my 12th that i knw ??? so i want to do LLB (LAW)??
so what is thee fee structure

5th June 2015, 10:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible doing LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class?

Yes, it is possible to pursue LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class.

Entrance exam after 12th for LLB course :
  • Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
  • Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Law School Admission Test—India (LSAT)
  • NALSAR Entrance Test
  • NLU Delhi Exam Notification

Fee structure of LLB course varies from institute to institute.

Fee for LLB course to study from National Law School, Bangalore is 1,69,900 INR per year.
Fee for JSS Law College is 1,29,000 INR per annum.
Fee for National Law University is 70,000 INR per annum.
5th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue LLB course after securing 75% marks in 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required to do LLB (Bachelor of Law) course is "12th Class or Intermediate" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Candidates from any stream background are eligible to pursue LLB course. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is just "50% marks". As you are securing more than 70% marks, I am sure you are certainly eligible to do LLB course. As you are willing to pursue LLB course, the best entrance examination I would suggest you to go with is CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). You are required to give CLAT Undergraduate program entrance exam in order to get admission in Bachelor Degree LLB course. You are required to shell around Rs.1,70,000/- per annum inclusive of Hostel fee, refundable deposits and all. Generally the annual fee is around Rs.90,000/- per annum and other charges may be applicable. If you qualify this CLAT Examination, you may get seat in any one of the 16 National Law Universities.
5th June 2015, 11:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can opt for LLB course after securing 75% marks in 12th board examination .
To get admission in the LLB course ,the candidate has to apply for the CLAT .

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.It is a common entrance exam for admission in the national law universities of India.

The eligibility criteria for CLAT exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream for LLB course from a recognized board

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age for LLB course.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.
5th June 2015, 12:37 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Fee structure for LLB first year as under:-

-tuition fee:- Rs 1,100
-gymkhana:- Rs Rs 200
-library fee:- Rs 300
-miscellaneous fee:- Rs 100
- extra curricular fee:- Rs 100
- student fee:- Rs 60

--- extra fee like identity card,registration fee,total fee is Rs 3,640/-

So in whole 3 years,LLB course fee is Rs 10,000-15,000 in government college.seat would be alloted based on CLAT or LAWSET entrance exam score

If go with management seat then the fee would be Rs 50,000 to 60,000 per annum.
5th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear definitely you have a chance to apply for LLB Course but it is 5 year program after 12th. But there is another option like if you have a graduation with minimum 45% of marks then you could have a chance to complete LLB in 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course after 12th:

<> You must have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination in any stream from the recognized University with minimum 40% of marks.

<> Law courses available in the following stream and it includes

* B.Sc

* B.A

* B.Com

<> There is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST candidates about 5% and 2% for Masters degree holders.

Coming to the fee structure it varies from College to University. Some colleges Offers Less fee to complete LLB. But some repudiated colleges/Universities take a high amount of fee.

Annual Tuition fee is about : Rs. 80,000/-

For instance National Law school bangalore, you need to pay a fee of around Rs.1.69,000/- .
5th June 2015, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am in studying class 12th" but i am so tensed about my after 12th study ?? but i ll score more than 75 % in my 12th that i knw ??? so i want to do LLB (LAW)??
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course. LLB exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for LLB course.
5th June 2015, 07:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and is a bachelor degree course completing which you will be regarded as an advocate one of the respectable posts in the administrative field.

There are two types of LLB coursed offered on the basis of duration of course and academic qualification of the candidate one is the five year course for students having senior secondary degree and other is the three year course for candidates having three year course.

So having done your 12th you will be eligible for LLB five years course. Also for pursuing these course from any top universities you have to crack Common Law Admission test (CLAT) for which the eligibility criteria are as:-

You must have done your 12th with at least 55% aggregate. Also relaxation of 5 % marks is provided to the S/ST category.

Your age must be below 20 years .In this case relaxation of 2 years are offered to the SC/ST candidates.

For more details regarding the pattern and notifications of upcoming CLAT examination refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
6th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, you are not directly eligible for LLB after 12th standard. Graduates from any discipline with at least 50% (45% of reserving category) marks in the qualifying examination or those appearing for their final year graduation exams can appear for LLB course.

However, you can apply for an Integrated LLB course, which means (Graduated + LLB). The duration of Integrated LLB is five years, which are divided into ten semesters. To be eligible for Integrated LLB, Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any discipline from a recognized board.

NLSIU, Bangalore (Est: 1988)
Post Bag No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560072
Tel: 080-23213160
E-mail:[email protected]
Seats: 80
Cut-off: Entrance test.

NALSAR, Hyderabad(Est: 1998)
3-4, 761, Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500027
Tel: 040-27567955
Cut-off: Entrance test

NLIU, Bhopal(Est: 1997)
Bhadbhada Road, Barkheri Kalan, Bhopal-462002
Tel: 0755-2696965
Cut-off: Entrance test

Symbiosis Law College, Pune(Est: 1977)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25655114
Seats: 200
Cut-off: Entrance exam

ILS Law College, Pune(Est: 1924)
Law College Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25656775
Seats: 240 for a three-year course and 400 for a five-year course
Cut-off: Merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?