7th August 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc in mass communication?

hi what is the fees structure for Bsc in mass communication

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  2. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  3. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  4. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  8. What is the fee structure of mass communication? What is the scope?
  9. What is the fee structure for mass communication? What is the scope for Mass Communication
  10. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  13. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  14. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  15. Information about Journalism? I am a student of commerce doing 2nd year B.Com
  16. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science
3rd July 2016, 12:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc in mass communication?

FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.SC IN MASS COMMUNICATION

** BSc. Mass Communication and Journalism[Duration 3 years]
Fees - Rs. 1,00,000 [Yearly]

FEE STRUCTURE FOR M.SC IN MASS COMMUNICATION

** MSc. Mass Communication and Journalism/Diploma in Journalism [Duration 2 years]
Fees - Rs. 1,00,000 [Yearly]
11th February 2018, 04:38 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc in mass communication?

The course has 3 year course duration and the range of the fee approx 25,000 per year. Mass Communication has best option to work with news channels or media company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?