6th February 2018, 08:19 PM
saroj suna

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala?

Sir, I have 62.16% in my +2 with PCMB subject combination and I want take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Kerala to become a space scientist. Am I eligible for IIST? If not then what I should do further to become a space scientist?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future?
  3. How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  4. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  5. Which branch and IIT college can I get after scoring 8500 rank in IIT JEE?
  6. How much marks are good enough for ST candidate to get a seat in IIST
  7. What to do to get admission into ISRO?
  8. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  10. How should I get admission in ISRO? I am studying 12th with PCM
  11. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  12. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  13. How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th
  14. Opportunities in ISRO for 12th student who is preparing for MBBS?
  15. What I have to do to be a part of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  16. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
  18. Research course available at Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram for Aerospace Engineer? Eligibility and procedure of admission?
11th February 2018, 04:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala?

Sorry to inform you but you are not eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala are:-

Nationality - Only Indian Citizen can apply for IIST B.Tech

Age Limit - 17 years to 24 years

Academic Qualification - Candidates must have passed Class 12th or any other equivalent examination with at least 75% aggregate (65% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD category).

Aggregate marks will be calculated considering the following five subjects -
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
A Language
Any subject other than the above four

To become a space scientist, you have to pursue B.Tech or you can also pursue Bachelor's degree in Physics or any space related stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?