30th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BSc Nursing?

what is the fee structure of bsc nursing...please tell me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  5. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  6. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  9. Can I do distance education MSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  11. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  12. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  13. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do Bsc Nursing in correspondence from Bangalore after completing BUMS
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  16. Date and fee structure of BSc Nursing Exam of PGI Chandigarh?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  18. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
31st May 2013, 05:13 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BSc Nursing?

B.Sc Nursing is very good course for those students which wants to make his career in medical field. Nursing students always have demand in the market.There are so many universities which provide B.Sc nursing degree.

Fees structure of all universities is different you have to tell name of the university for which you want to know fees structure.

I am providing fees structure of Rajasthan college of Nursing-

1-Tuition Fees 60,000/- Per Year
2-Caution money 10,000/- One Time (Refundable)

For exact information you have to tell name of the university for which you want to know fees structure.
26th November 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BSc Nursing?

fees structures of B Sc nursing AIIMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?