8th January 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for CCNA course? What is the Placement scheme of CCNA?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CCNA course so I need to get the details about the course so can you tell me what is the fee structure for CCNA course? What is the Placement scheme of CCNA? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th October 2017, 04:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CCNA course? What is the Placement scheme of CCNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue CCNA course so I need to get the details about the course so can you tell me what is the fee structure for CCNA course? What is the Placement scheme of CCNA? Please answer as soon as possible.

CCNA stands for (CISCO Certified Network Associate Security) and course is useful to enhance skills like Hardware installation, Operation, Configure and troubleshooting of routed and switched networks. Here below are details regarding CCNA Course:-

>> Duration of CCNA course is different from institute to institute but mainly varies from 6 months to 1 year.

>> Fee structure for CCNA course is Rs:- 25,000/- for whole course.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for CCNA course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Placement Options after CCNA Course:- After CCNA you get placed on following job options:-

:- Network maintenance.

:- Hardware training.

:- Server architecture.

:- Cyber security.

:- Network administration.

So these are the various job options where you get paced after CCNA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?