30th August 2014, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for civil engineering students who study in TKRC(For BC category)?

what is the fee structur for civil engeneering students who study in tkrc (for bc catagyri also)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
  2. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  3. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course?
  4. What is the fee structure for M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering course in BVM
  5. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  6. Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  8. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  9. How much money is needed for hotel management course?
  10. Details about the fee structure of Civil Branch for this year?
  11. How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure to study B.Tech Mechanical? I belong to SC category
  14. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  15. Which study material should I refer for GATE Civil Engineering? Last 10 years question papers of the GATE exam for Civil Engineering Students?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  18. What is fee structure of one year engineering coaching classes for class 11th students?
20th January 2017, 12:48 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the fee structure for civil engineering students who study in TKRC(For BC category)?

As you want to know fee structure for civil engineering students who study in TKRC here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 25,000/- Per Annum
Caution Money :Rs. 3,000
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility :Rs. 8,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/- Per Annum

List of some best colleges-

>> Amina Institute of Technology
>>Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engg
>>Vivekananda Institute of Tech & Science
>>Sarada Inst of Science, Tech & Management
>>St Martin’s Engineering College
>>Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?