25th December 2010, 08:17 PM
adishdas

Difference between foundation and executive program(Company Secretary course)?

i am a B.Com first year student... i want to know whats the differnce between the foundation program and the executive program as i will be pursuing for CS... on june exam

27th December 2010, 03:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between foundation and executive program(Company Secretary course)?

Since you are in the first year of graduation course you will be eligible for the foundation course. This is the basic course. You need to have cleared this level only then will you will be eligible for the next level. Expemtion from the foundation course is only for those who have completed graduation.
29th December 2010, 01:13 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between foundation and executive program(Company Secretary course)?

hi dear ,

for your queries you have to visit it's official website
good luck...
1st April 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is amit i am arts graduat and working as supply chain proffonational.i am very much intrested for doing CS so please let me know about the deatil of cource and how can i Ennoral in this program
25th February 2012, 05:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

CS course is conducted in three different stages. The Foundation course is basically an entry level test. This is conducted with an objective to select the eligible candidates to the CS course. The minimum qualification for this course is a 12th class in any stream. Those who qualify in the foundation program are only eligible for the second level. Those who have successfully cleared their graduation course are exempted from the foundation course.
16th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join in cs course after completing m.com?
25th July 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

i am final year student of b.a.ll.b. (5 year) program and wanted to apply for executive program in this year. How
5th February 2014, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Which documents we have to attached while submitting the form.....plz tell....m applying for CS EXECUTIVE......
5th February 2014, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Which documents we have to attached while submitting the form.....plz tell....m applying for CS EXECUTIVE......
7th July 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wanted to know what is better option foundation or executive program(Company Secretary Course) with law?
18th January 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA 2nd year stuuand I want apply for cs exam what will be the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?